Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wake Up With Stuffy Nose Every Morning

and Livia: Little Sisters disappeared, do not stop the future of These girls .... The Italian Constitution

DO NOT STOP THE FUTURE OF THESE GIRLS
Unfortunately I find myself once again to appeal for help in finding missing children, in the background of what in fund is a story of family conflict, in which unsuspecting victims are just these two little girls, Alexia and Livia, just six years.

Personally, I do not want and do not want to go into the details of this sad story that has already claimed a victim, the father of Livia and Alessia, so I will refrain from any comment on the details of the story.

But now what is the most I would find these twins, lost or hidden somewhere, or held by unscrupulous people who keep them segregated, even in this case I consider the most horrible scenario, I always hope so fervently that they are still alive .....

not forget the little YARA Gambirasi : ( http://intornoalpensiero.blogspot.com/2010/12/aiutiamo-il-ritorno-casa-della-piccola.html )

ANYONE CAN PROVIDE INFORMATION ON twins, Alessi and LIVIA AND THE SMALL YARA URGENTLY CONTACT THE POLICE, DO NOT STOP THE FUTURE OF THESE GIRLS ......

Anyone CAN PROVIDE INFORMATION ON TWINS AND ALESSIA LIVIA, AND THE SMALL YARA urgently CONTACT THE POLICE , DO NOT STOP THE FUTURE OF THESE GIRLS ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment