Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beginning Bumping Drills

BUYING MAC PEACOCKY

few days ago I was in Milan and went to Mac in Via Torino (must see!) With the intention to pick up some refills for my palette of eye shadows.
just entered the shop my eye fell on Peacocky collection, which consists of the Mega Metal eyeshadow and Kissable lipcolour.
To be honest I had not planned purchases of this collection since I was almost certain that he had been very little, or nothing! Instead, they were all still available Mega Metal eyeshadow, except Dalliance, and some Kissable lipcolour. All
spoke so well of the quality of this collection, having the opportunity, I thought it was worth taking a little bit.
As for Kissable lipcolour I would like to get one but the light colors I liked were sold out, so after giving a look at the shadows, I decided to take two:
  • Prance which is a pink-mauve pale and pearly
  • Centre stage is a beautiful and deep chocolate brown
    Metal Mega Mac eyeshadow Prance and Centre Stage
    daylight

    Mac Mega Metal eyeshadow Prance and Centre Stage
    flash
    Metal Mega Mac eyeshadow swatches Prance and Centre Stage
    Mac Mega Metal Centre Stage and Prance eyeshadow swatches


    These eyeshadows in my opinion does not have flaws. The texture is fabulous, soft to the touch, the color is excellent and will blend very well.

    The size of the pods of these shadows is much larger (3.4 g) than that of other Mac eyeshadows (1.5 grams) and the cost is € 22.00.

    Comparison Mega Metal eyeshadow e ombretto normale


    Quando acquisto da Mac chiedo sempre uno o due campioncini. Questa volta ho preso un campione di pigment “Naked” che รจ mooooolto carino.

    Campioncino Mac pigment Naked
    luce naturale


    Mac pigment Naked swatch
    luce naturale

0 comments:

Post a Comment