Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Collecting Disney Cars

I FAVORITES OF THE MONTH - JANUARY

thus inaugurating the series of posts "The Tracks of the Month" where you insert the products month after month that I liked I used more and more.
Here those in January:

  • MAC mineralization BLUSH WARM SOUL goes straight to the top favorites for the month. I adored from the start and every time I put it I wonder why I did not buy you back?
    will deserve a post to let you see it right!
  • SIGMA SS227 is very useful when a brush is a bit 'in a hurry because it allows to spread fast eye shadow over the entire eyelid.
  • NYX piegaciglia, costa pochissimo e fa il suo lavoro! (io l'ho comprato su internet dato che la NYX non è venduta in Italia).
  • MAC QUAD composto da me con ombretto vanilla, patina, satin taupe, copperplate. Per un trucco naturale da tutti i giorni questi ombretti Mac vanno benissimo!
  • LICTHENA CREMA mi ha aiutata tantissimo a risolvere un problema fastidioso di zone screpolate sul viso (le maledette ogni tanto compaiono e non so perché!). Dato che è una crema molto grassa la mettevo la sera prima di dormire solo nei punti da trattare, e piano Plan your skin has recovered. You buy it in pharmacies and is appropriate for use on redness, itching, irritation of the skin.
As for the favorite .... the appointment is next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment