Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Where Do I Go To See A Dermatologist?

Giant Reign, my new chariot!

Archived on Demo Day, everything is resuming its normal course, then that's normal is not that much, since I'm about to have my new MTB.

the presentation of the new 2008 models, I could see and touch some of the new vehicles presented by Giant, in particular, staining and preparation of the Reign of the only version officially imported into Italy, called the Reign 1 (which identifies the color and construction with the same frame) that is, this ...




This staining very good live, I left a little perplexed with regard to sensitivity, but I was quickly reassured by the representative of Italy present at Giant Demo Day, on the strength thereof.
The bike is very well fitted with high quality components and good. I, being a damn recommended perhaps be able to have the same chassis, silver in color, son of the Reign 2 version with less preparation, but from the same frame.

As I write, are in fact waiting for me Little Brother posts opearazioni the beginning of the assembly-setting of the bike, which I be present.

The only variation from the construction, will be the front fork, which will replace, not for nothing, as is standard equipped with a beautiful Fox RL 140, but only because I have my a Pike 140 air that I "forward".

Well, now I leave you, but I'll keep you updated on the progress of the work.


Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment