Friday, January 28, 2011

Berkeley Supplemental Questionnaire

buy HOT CLOTH ESSENCE - swatches

Today I went to take a look at the stand in Essence 'OVS in my town to see if the collection had already gone "I love Berlin" ... I already know that the recess of eyeshadows in this collection is will be snapped up (3.99 €). It was still exposed to the stand of the collection "Metallics" which of course had already been looted!
So, just to not go home empty-handed (like you do not buy something Essence seen the prices and there are nice things!?) I had a look at silky touch blush (€ 2.99) and eye shadow (1.99 €) and these are the ones I got:

No. 10 adorable, n ° 30 en secret-girl, No. 40 natural beauty
daylight

natural beauty # 40, # 30 secret it-girl, n ° 10 adorable
con flash

n°34 love that grey! (Shimmer effect)
n°32 jazzed up (shimmer effect)
n°21 colour splash   (matt effect)
luce naturale

n°21 colour splash   (matt effect)
n°32 jazzed up (shimmer effect)
n°34 love that grey!(Shimmer effect)
con flash

daylight

flash

all I have a slight blush satiny . Are not at all able to describe colors well but I try: "adorable" is a delicate pink, "secret it-girl" is an apricot and "natural beauty" is a natural color with warm tones and is my favorite.
Per quanto riguarda gli ombretti l'unico che non mi convince del tutto è "colour splash" che rispetto agli altri due è meno pigmentato e un pò più polveroso.
Comunque per 1,99 euro questi ombretti svolgono egregiamente il loro lavoro!
Anche per voi Essence è diventata una mania??

0 comments:

Post a Comment