Sunday, December 16, 2007

Star Trek Armada 2 For Sale

December, snow and bike will be a little strange ....

This morning, woke up at eight, I look sleepy on the balcony, still undecided whether to keep Natasha company in its output in the woods with a friend of Vairano, this Raymond.


few seconds are enough to convince me to defy the cold temperatures that I am sure I'll find along the way we're going to go, but the clarity of the sky, and the thought of being able to hear the sound of the snow that "crunches" in your tires and cheered me convinced to start preparing.

go down to the garage, between the equipment and peach motorcycle you need to get dressed!

Dainese Pantalone heat, thermal shirt from Diadora running, and then on to follow all that usually use in winter, with additional final Spidi gloves H2out (- 15). decked out with the Michelin Man, I climb into the car and I went toward Cassino.

-2 casserole, cold is felt great, I begin to doubt the choice, considering that my influence on me has skied a couple of days. However, timely arrival at the shop (Bikextreme) I get the kids ready and waiting. BigLuciamo, Simba and Raymond, a friend of Simba Vairano who wants to know our Pineta.


heavy bicycle (on loan waiting for my new 2008 ... Reign
hope ....) and so on towards the church of Cerreto, parking and saddle up at the entrance Colle Cazziglio conveniences in a classic Christmas ...



We take the path in a surreal atmosphere in a silence broken only by my "snort" (they are harnessed so that I can not even move my joints ...) and the noise of the snow under the wheels Bike.

Natalino mumbles rumbling (!) Raymond wheel and Luciano and I follow. stops are wasted, with the excuse of the photos, unless someone fool announced .....



Big Luciano ....



on arrival at Colle Cazziglio stop tactic to decide where to sfrantumarsi (Hard and slippery ..... brrrr) photos, media control, because you know how it works, between professionals and the details are all




way up to the High Valletta ...... ...




We come out in the absolute space of the old tank, with yet another photo of ritual, a little refreshed general (urine, water, cleaning cleats and shoes) and again in the direction of Valletta.



finally arrived at the entrance of the valley, preparing to face the long-awaited descent to the parking machines. We protect ourselves and then recommend how the situation down, prudent for the fund but decided and happy.
The entrance to Valletta, strangely virgin passages (the photographer, myself, the fund has caplestato first snow ....) invites us, and us, happy as children we throw inside enjoying the pleasure of the descent.



Next, we take the Area51 and then a section of the RIP, which brings us back to the machines. Obviously the photos are missing here, but trust me, the snow-covered pine forest is a sight not to be missed, especially in areas where humans have not yet put down his foot!

E 'was a wonderful experience that made me revive a strong desire to return to the limestone slopes, as soon as possible.

the next guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment